Friday, October 16, 2009

Human rights Seminar Dec 9th & 10th

Hi Everyone:
I have just received the invitation to the up coming seminar in
regards to Human rights for Dec 9/10/09, so anyone interested please
go to aupe.org and on the right side just click on the advertisement
and the application is there and more information.  You also can go to
your regional offices and pick these up, and if in a pinch I will mail
you one.   Please note that HQ is paying for one member per local, we
are allowed up to 4 from each local but of course the rest at local
cost.
Please let me know if you wish to attend, please send me your
application as it needs my signature and by OCTOBER 26th.
If there are more than 1 member interested they will be chosen in
order as I have received them.


Thanks a bunch
sis bates